All Landscape Design and Planning students are required to register for LA4096 and complete an internship. Students admitted to the Landscape Planning before the Fall 2009 semester do not have to complete the internship.
The Internship Information Packet (PDF) contains:
- A checklist for completing your internship.
- General internship information from the Department of Landscape Architecture.
- Major-specific information and forms.
- Evaluation forms for the completion of your internship including the Student Evaluation and Employer Evaluation.
- A link to the internship learning agreement.